We are looking for a brilliant marketeer with a knack for writing dazzling copy and who shares our values of trust, dedication and courage. Are you interested in becoming the marketing manager for the leading IT training company in Sweden?
Who are Informator?
Since 1990 we've assisted our customers in their battles by training them to be more tech savvy, more agile and smarter than their competitors. We offer a wide variety of courses through flexible learning options within IT, project management and software development. We serve several of Sweden’s largest companies, as well as startups.
As our marketing manager, you will be part of a team helping to digitalize our marketing efforts through increased marketing automation and digital content creation. You will contribute to big results with your great writing skills, communication, and personal interests for education and online marketing. With the help of our experienced team, marketing tools and training, you will become an experienced “full-stack” online marketeer within a year.
- Writing category and course product descriptions in Swedish and adding them to our site.
- Write great native content and blog posts.
- Setting up online marketing campaigns.
- Managing Informator social media platforms.
- Analyze online traffic and optimize web and social content.
- Graphic design of banners and e-mail marketing.
- You speak and write native Swedish.
- You are fluent (or near to fluent) in English.
- You have knowledge of Swedish learning market and you're interested in edtech.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, marketing and graphic design tools, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner Tool and Microsoft tools.
- Training and guidance from experienced portfolio managers and learning solutions team
- Knowledge within online marketing and graphic design software tools
- Clear responsibilities, but opportunity given to influence and involve in other areas
- Office in beautiful central Stockholm district
- Opportunity to attending course trainings for personal development
- Opportunity to attending and becoming PDDM certified (Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing)
Start: January 2018
Working hours: 40 hours a week
Location: Karlavägen 108, Stockholm
Send your CV and exciting cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!