As Product Manager, you are good team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will build new products and increase profitability in new and existing products. In addition, you will help develop new ideas with sales and partners. We expect you to have an appropriate education and experience in the ICT field.
Your main tasks are:
- Partner network management
- Partner recruitment, partner contract negotiations
- Product development together with partners
- Product portfolio management
- Product lifecycle management
- Launching new products/product areas together with marketing
- Creating product messages together with marketing
- Pricing of products, responsible for product profitability
- Creating and following yearly budget
- Competitive analysis
- Promoting products internally
- Supporting sales in product content questions
- Hands-on approach to work
With your motivated and knowledgeable Nordic colleagues, you have the power to influence, visualize, develop and experiment – and we will provide full support in your new job. We offer a flexible working relationship and an opportunity to learn new things. Your workplace is located in Stockholm at Informator's office.
The job is permanent and will be filled once a suitable candidate is found. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your salary request. For more information, please contact Business Director Pauliina Lautanen-Nissi email@example.com.
Informator Tieturi Group is a pioneer in ICT training and the most versatile player in the field. We increase the know-how and productivity of individuals and organizations. Strong experience, continuous development and close co-operation with our customers make us a reliable expert in digital transformation.