Azure and Office 365 Information Security PowerClass
Controlling and protecting sensitive information nowadays, in the cloud and mobile era, is easy with the Azure and Office 365 Information Security PowerClass. It is feature-packed and will give you a head-start to protect your sensitive data, control cloud applications usage all while staying compliant with current and upcoming regulations and standards.
You will learn how to plan, manage and monitor for security and protect data and services in Office 365. We will get you through the mazes of information protection in detail as you acquire skills to protect and control sensitive data outside your company. Then we’ll advance to authentication protection and ways to strengthen cloud applications security. If you want to be and stay in control of your data, this inclusive Azure and Office 365 Information Security PowerClass, coupled with best practices and practical hands-on labs is a must-have.
About the teacher
Sasha Kranjac is an internationally recognized Security and Azure Expert, Architect and Instructor with more than two decades of experience in the field.. He began programming in Assembler on Sir Clive Sinclair’s ZX, met Windows NT 3.5 and the love exists since then. Sasha is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), MCT Regional Lead, Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI), and frequent speaker at various international conferences, user groups and events.
This course is intended for IT professionals who want to learn about the latest security and information protection technologies and techniques in Azure and Microsoft 365, including Office 365. The Course focuses on skills required to protect and safeguard sensitive data and applications in the cloud. These professionals should have working knowledge and general understanding of Azure and Office 365 environments.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Familiarity with the Azure platform
- Familiarity with Office 365
- Familiarity with Office System applications
Azure and Office 365 Information Security PowerClass course content
Microsoft 365 Security
- Security Strategy and Principles
- Security solutions
Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Conditional Access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Information protection concepts
- Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Windows Information Protection (WIP)
- Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Office 365 Message Encryption
• Cloud Application Security
- Planning, Deployment, Configuration
- Connecting to Cloud App Security
- Protecting Applications and Data
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Content Search, Archiving and Retention
Kursslut (ca): 17.00