Azure Infrastructure PowerClass
Stable and long-lasting structures need solid foundations. Your cloud workloads need that too. The Azure Infrastructure PowerClass is updated and ready for 2018!
This feature-packed and comprehensive course provides a jumpstart in creating rock-solid, stable and secure infrastructure solutions in Microsoft Azure.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT environments that include Active Directory domains, virtualization technologies, storage and applications.
This course is for anyone who wants to get a jump-start and deeper knowledge in fundamental Azure infrastructure services and are preparing to locate some or all their infrastructure services on Azure.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
• Working knowledge with Windows Server, preferably Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
• Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs, firewalls, encryption
• Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies
• Understanding of disaster recovery, backup and restore operation
• Familiarity with Windows PowerShell.
In this PowerClass we will first cover important background elements in detail, like connectivity then proceed with detailed explanation of controlling traffic flow along with dissecting important network security, deployment and configuration capabilities and mechanisms. Then we will immediately jump to implement rock-solid compute resources tied with exhaustive coverage of cloud storage in Azure.
Along with best practices in architecture and design, coupled with inclusive hands-on labs, the thorough and intensive Azure Infrastructure PowerClass prepares and enables you to build rock-solid, stable and secure Azure environments right away!
• Networking and connectivity
- Virtual Networks
- Filtering, Routing, Balancing Traffic
• Compute Resources
- Virtual Machines
- VM Scale Sets
- Cloud Applications and Cloud Services
- Events, Scheduling and Management
• Azure Storage
- Blob, Disk, Queue, File Storage
- Backup and Site Recovery
Material in English will be provided
About the teacher
Sasha (Sasa) Kranjac is an internationally recognized Security and Azure Specialist and Instructor with more than two decades of experience in the field. He began programming in Assembler on Sir Clive Sinclair’s ZX, met Windows NT 3.5 and the love...
Kursslut (ca): 17.00