Microsoft BizTalk Server remains the most prevalent platform for Enterprise Application Integration by far and the latest version (BizTalk 2020) is more powerful than ever. Time to learn how to utilize your investment to the max and make your integration platform the driver of digitalization? After three days of intense hands-on training, developers will leave with skills required to design and build the next generation of integration and business process solutions using BizTalk Server. Training on the BizTalk Server platform encompasses understanding fundamental concepts, basic architecture and using functions of Enterprise Application Integration, Business Process Automation with support for transactions, business to business communication, message broker and business activity monitoring.
- Developers who build and deploy BizTalk integration and business process applications
- Solution Architects who evaluate, design and implement BizTalk enterprise solutions
- Managers and System Evaluators who want a comprehensive drill-down on BizTalk capabilities and toolsets
- IT Professionals who are responsible for planning, developing, deploying, and managing a BizTalk Server environment.
In order to take maximum advantage of this BizTalk server training course, learners need to be versed with Windows, SQL Server, XSLT and the .NET framework.
The course is delivered in Swedish with course material in English as standard but can be delivered completely in English as well.
Introduction to BizTalk Server
- Introduces the architecture and artifacts of BizTalk Server and operational behaviors. Real world examples are presented.
Contracts - Creating and Configuring Schemas
- Introduces XML, XSD, Xpath and .NET knowledge essential to develop BizTalk projects. Shows you how to use the schema generation wizard to create XML- and flat file schemas. It also includes managing property schemas and distinguishing and promoting properties.
- Shows you how to create maps and use standard and advanced functoids to perform mapping operations. Presents how to build complex mapping operations using custom XSLT.
- Shows you how to implement integrations scenarios and configure standard pipelines that come with BizTalk.
- Shows you how to configure common adapters to receive and send messages.
- Integrating with Adapters
- Shows you how to use some of the more advanced adapters for complex integrations like SQL Server and introduces the WCF adapters.
Configuring BizTalk Messaging
- Shows you how to implement a message integration solution. Process, filter, and route messages
- Shows you how to design the BizTalk environment. This topic describes the different versions of BizTalk and run-time configuration options and best practices.
Deploying a BizTalk Solution
- Shows you how to deploy the assemblies to BizTalk servers that will host the application.
Tracking BizTalk Message Activity
- Shows you how to use the BizTalk Administration tool to monitor and debug message activity.
- Shows you the different tracking possibilities that can be used in the platform.
Business Processes in BizTalk server
- Shows you how to use the BizTalk Orchestration Designer to define business processes. Also includes introduction to orchestration debugger and mapping of multiple input messages.
- Shows you how to create orchestrations that include atomic and long-running transaction and exception handling capabilities. Also includes steps on how to implement compensation code and also steps to optimize the orchestration.
Consuming and publishing Web Services
- Introduction on how to call a Web service from within an orchestration and how to publish an orchestration as a Web service.
EDI – Electronic Data Interchange
- Introduces the EDI capabilities in the BizTalk platform. Integrate trading partners into a business process.
Security and BizTalk Server
- Introduces certificates, tls/ssh, encryption/decryption
Introduction to hybrid scenarios
- Introduces patterns for hybrid integration and introduces Azure Integration services components.