Building cross platform mobile apps with Xamarin
In this 3-day hands-on course you will learn the fundamentals of designing, developing, building, testing, deploying and monitoring cross platform xamarin mobile applications.
Xamarin is a powerful platform allowing developers to create native mobile applications targeting both iOS and Android. Application logic is written in C# and shared across both platforms with up to 98% of code reuse.
- Slides, demo- and labfiles
- Ebooks- Xamarin in Action, Xamarin Forms
.Net developers who need to build mobile applications for Andriod and iOS, and don't want to leave the comforts of .Net behind.
- Knowledge as from introduction course T1625 Introduction to Xamarin
- Object oriented programming with a high level language such as C#, Java, python
- Working knowledge of XML
- Setting up the development environment
- Designing cross platform applications
- Choosing an architectural pattern - mvvm vs mvp
- Creating a native iOS UI
- Creating a native Android UI
- Creating a Xamarin Forms UI
- Automated testing - unit tests, UI tests
- Threading with Task, async and await
- Consuming backend services
- Visual Studio App Center