Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer
The Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer training course enables participants to gain the necessary competencies to support organizations in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cybersecurity program that meets the requirements of the NIS 2 Directive.
Why Should You Attend?
The importance of robust cybersecurity measures cannot be overstated, as organizations are increasingly facing all types of cyberattacks. The NIS 2 Directive is a legislation that has been designed to strengthen the cybersecurity posture of critical infrastructure sectors, including energy, transport, healthcare, and digital services.
By attending the NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer training course, you gain in-depth knowledge of the directive’s requirements, implementation strategies, and best practices that protect critical infrastructure from cyber threats. Through interactive sessions and practical exercises, you will learn how to assess organization’s cybersecurity risks, develop robust incident response plans, and implement effective security measures to meet the requirements of NIS 2 Directive. Moreover, you will gain insights into industry standards and best practices that will enable you to stay up to date with the evolving threat landscape and implement cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions. After successfully completing this training course, you will become a trusted cybersecurity professional that possesses the expertise to navigate the complex landscape of critical cybersecurity infrastructure and contribute to the resilience of your organization and society as a whole.
After passing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer” credential.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Cybersecurity professional seeking to gain a thorough understanding of the requirements of NIS 2 Directive and learn practical strategies to implement robust cybersecurity measures
- IT managers and professionals aiming to gain insights on implementing secure systems and improve the resilience of critical systems
- Government and regulatory officials responsible for enforcing the NIS 2 Directive
Upon successfully completing the training course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of NIS 2 Directive and its requirements
- Obtain a thorough comprehension of the principles, strategies, methodologies, and tools necessary for implementing and efficiently managing a cybersecurity program in compliance with NIS 2 Directive
- Learn how to interpret and implement NIS 2 Directive requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Initiate and plan the implementation of NIS 2 Directive requirements, by utilizing PECB’s methodology and other best practices
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cybersecurity program in compliance with NIS 2 Directive
- The training course provides both theoretical concepts and practical examples regarding NIS 2 Directive requirements that will help you support organizations to meet the requirements of the directive.
- The training course contains essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes, some of which are scenario-based.
- The participants are encouraged to interact with one another and engage in meaningful discussions when completing the quizzes and exercises.
- The structure of quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirements for participating in this training course are having a fundamental understanding of cybersecurity.
Training course agenda for Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer
Day 1: Introduction to NIS 2 Directive and initiation of the NIS 2 Directive implementation
Day 2: Analysis of NIS 2 Directive compliance program, asset management, and risk management
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, incident management, and crisis management
Day 4: Communication, testing, monitoring, and continual improvement in cybersecurity
Day 5: Certification exam
The “PECB Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer” exam meets all the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and definitions of NIS 2 Directive
Domain 2: Planning of NIS 2 Directive requirements implementation
Domain 3: Cybersecurity roles and responsibilities and risk management
Domain 4: Cybersecurity controls, incident management, and crisis management
Domain 5: Communication and awareness
Domain 6: Testing and monitoring of a cybersecurity program
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- Participants will be provided with training course materials containing over 400 pages of information, practical examples, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Candidates who have completed the training course but failed the exam are eligible to retake the exam once for free within a 12-month period from the initial date of the exam.