Certified Tester Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester (CTAL-ATT)
The ISTQB® Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester (CTAL-ATT) certification provides a thorough introduction to the technical testing skills which are fundamental in organizations using an Agile development approach. These skills include testing and agile techniques, test automation approaches, and continuous deployment and delivery.
To gain this certification, candidates must hold a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate and a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level Agile Tester certificate, and have sufficient practical experience. Refer to the relevant Exam Board to determine any specific practical experience criteria.
Business Outcomes for Certified Tester Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester (CTAL-ATT)
- Apply Agile techniques to ensur tests that provide adequate coverage;
- Define testable requirements within Agile Team;
- Create and implement various Agile Test approaches using appropriate techniques;
- Support and contribute to test automation activities in an Agile project;
- Support continuous integration in an Agile Team;
- Support Agile Team in continuous delivery and deployment;
- Learn the service virtualization concepts;
- Work with, and share information with, other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer ends with a voluntary examination that will be conducted at a later date via SSTB. The certification is not included in the course and must be booked separately at SSTB.
Please read the information on SSTB's page carefully for details about the examination!