Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) and Expert (CCSE) R81.X Boot Camp
This Fastrack combines the Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80.x and Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) R80.x courses within 5 days. You save one day of the regular training time.
Students with previous knowledge of managing cybersecurity operations or Check Point products.
This fast track also prepares for the CCSA and CCSE certification.
- Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks.
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools.
- Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to give user access.
- Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Understand how to enable the Application Control and URL Filtering software.
- Blades to block access to various applications.
- Describe how to configure manual and automatic NAT.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements.
- Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions for
- network attacks.
- Articulate how the Intrusion Prevention System is configured, maintained and tuned.
- Understand the Infinity Threat Prevention system.
- Knowledge about Check Point's IoT Protect.
Previous experience is recommended:
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience with Windows and/or UNIX, Network Technology and the Internet.
- Experience in managing cybersecurity operations or Check Point products.
- Configure the Security Management Server.
- Use the WebUI to run the First Time Wizard.
- Install the Smart Console.
- Install the Alpha Gateway using the network detailed in the course
- Demonstrate how the Security Management Server and Gateway communicate.
- Test SIC Status.
- Create multiple administrators and apply different roles and permissions for simultaneous administration.
- Validate existing licenses for products installed on the network.
- Create and configure host, network and group objects.
- Create a simplified Security Policy.
- Demonstrate how to use Security Zones in policy.
- Demonstrate how to share a layer between Security Polices.
- Configure Network Address Translation for server and network objects.
- Enable Identity Awareness.
- Deploy user access roles for more granular control of the security Policy.
- Generate network Traffic and use traffic visibility tools to monitor the data.
- Use SmartConsole and SmartView Monitor to view status, alerts, and
- block suspicious traffic.
Utbildningen levereras i samarbete med: