You are faced with a new application called Confluence, and the buzz is that it’s a great place to do your work and that it’ll help you collaborate with others. But how does that happen? And how do you get started using Confluence? If you have these or similar questions, then this course is for you.
You’ll learn the basics of Confluence, how to use it to create content and collaborate with co-workers. You’ll first dive into the basics: creating, editing, and formatting pages, adding different types of content like files, links and graphics, editing collaboratively, and using the hidden power tool of Confluence – macros. But creating content is only half the story. You’ll also get into the power-user realm, where you’ll learn to organize content and to extend Confluence with other applications (available from the Marketplace). You’ll also learn how to create content in Confluence to expose Jira information. This course will get you on the path to becoming a skilled Confluence power-user.
This course is designed for any Confluence user looking to build their skills.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set-up your Confluence profile
- Create, format and edit pages
- Collaborate by commenting on and sharing pages
- Add other content to pages including images and files
- Manage pages by organizing hierarchically, moving and deleting
- Work with tables
- Use macros to make pages simple, beautiful, and more functional
- Work with page revisions
- Manage page restrictions
- Extend Confluence with Marketplace apps
- Export and import content
Trainees will receive an official certificate of attendance upon completion.
None, this is an introductory course.