Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF)
This comprehensive course addresses testing in a DevOps environment
and covers concepts such as the active use of test automation, testing
earlier in the development cycle, and instilling testing skills in developers,
quality assurance, security, and operational teams.
The course is relevant for every modern IT professional involved in
defining or deploying a DevOps testing strategy for their organization, as
test engineering is the backbone of DevOps and the primary key for
successful DevOps pipeline to support digital transformation.
Actionable and exciting exercises will be used to apply the concepts
covered in the course and sample documents, templates, tools, and
techniques will be provided to leverage after the class.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the
Continuous Testing Foundation exam.
The target audience for the Continuous Testing Foundation course is
anyone involved in defining a DevOps Testing strategy, such as
Maintenance and Support Staff
Quality Assurance Managers
Quality Assurance Teams
The learning objectives for CTF include a practical understanding of:
▪ The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevOps testing
▪ How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
▪ DevOps testing strategies, test management, and results analysis
▪ Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
▪ Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery workflows
▪ How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization, and roles
concepts and related work experience are recommended.
Digital Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
Participation in exercises designed to apply concepts
Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
Access to additional sources of information and communities