Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is a training and credentialing program designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive specialistlevel program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence. The program was based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This program differentiates threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program that teaches information security professionals to build professional threat intelligence. In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an highly essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks. C|TIA is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach, covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence. These concepts are highly essential while building effective threat intelligence and, when used properly, can secure organizations from future threats or attacks. This program addresses all the stages involved in the Threat Intelligence Life Cycle, with This attention to a realistic and futuristic approach makes C|TIA one of the most comprehensive threat intelligence certifications on the market today. This program provides the solid, professional knowledge that is required for a career in threat intelligence, and enhances your skills as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, increasing your employability. It is desired by most cybersecurity engineers, analysts, and professions from around the world and is respected by hiring authorities. Target Audience
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
The C|TIA exam can be challenged after the completion of the complete, official C|TIA training program. Candidates that successfully pass the exam will receive their C|TIA certificate and membership privileges. Members are required to adhere to the policies of EC-Council’s Continuing Education Policy.
To be eligible to challenge the C|TIA Exam, the candidate must either:
- Attend official EC-Council C|TIA training through an accredited EC-Council Partner (Accredited Training Center, iWeek, iLearn) (All candidates are required to pay the USD100 application fee unless your training fee already includes this)
- Submit an application showing a minimum of 2 years working experience in information security (All candidates are required to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee)