Introduction to Application Development with ReactJS: A Hands
- A Hands-On Guide to Building Web Applications
This course is designed for software developers who want to learn how to build web applications using ReactJS.
The course is delivered online by experienced software developer and coach, Thomas Ochman, and consists of lectures, demos, and hands-on exercises.
Over the course of two days, participants will learn the fundamentals of ReactJS, including components, JSX, state, props, and events. Participants will also learn how to work with ReactJS tools and libraries, including React Router, Axios, and more.
In addition to learning the technical aspects of ReactJS, participants will also learn how to build maintainable and scalable web applications using best practices and design patterns.
By the end of the course, participants will have a solid understanding of ReactJS and be able to use it to build their own web applications.
If you're looking to improve your web application development skills with ReactJS and learn
from an experienced instructor, then this course is for you.
Learning Objectives: Introduction to Application Development with ReactJS: A Hands-On Guide to Building Web Applications
- Learn how to set up a development environment for ReactJS projects
- Learn how to write and structure ReactJS components
- Understand how to handle events and state changes in ReactJS applications
- Learn how to use ReactJS with other libraries and frameworks, such as Redux and React Router
- Learn best practices for testing and debugging ReactJS applications
- Understand how to deploy and host ReactJS applications
- Learn how to build a complete ReactJS application from scratc