ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) eLearning
Earn your ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) certification with the award-winning team at Good e-Learning!
The key to successfully managing IT is to treat it as an interconnected system. Designing, building, testing, launching, running, and supporting IT-enabled products and services must be done as part of a combined operation in order to create real and sustainable value. This is the purpose of ITIL 4 CDS: helping users establish an ongoing and seamlessly integrated process for creating, delivering, and supporting IT services while continuously delivering value to customers. Kickstart your ITIL 4 training today!
Who is this course aimed at?
Organizations hoping to adopt ITIL 4 CDS best practices
ITIL 4 students looking to become qualified ITIL 4 Experts
IT managers seeking to expand their ITIL qualifications for the sake of taking on more responsibilities and higher-paying roles
ITIL students hoping to complete the ITIL 4 Specialist branch of modules
Why should you take this course?
Good e-Learning are a verified market leader for ITIL training. Independantly scored by Course Conductor
The course features regular knowledge checks as well as a practice exam simulator to help students prepare for the ITIL CDS certification exam
The course features interactive videos, instructor-led audio, and other online training assets designed alongside highly experienced subject matter experts
Passing all the ITIL 4 modules is a requirement for reaching the level of 'ITIL Expert'
We offer each student a FREE exam voucher, as well as a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
What will you learn by taking this course?
How different value streams are built, tested and delivered, as part of an end to end process of continual iterations and feedback loops
How to integrate various value streams
How to assess service performance and utilize methods designed to improve service quality
How to use ITIL 4 in practice to plan and build value streams and chains, creating, delivering and supporting services that deliver essential value
Everything needed to pass the official ITIL 4 CDS exam
Content of ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) eLearning
An Introduction to ITIL 4 Specialist: CDS Learning Objectives
This introductory module gets students up to speed with the main features, aims, objectives, and structure of the course, along with the overall learning plan.
Students receive a syllabus, diagram pack, glossary, further reading and links document, and a collection of refresher materials. The module also covers some of the most frequently asked questions for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream.
Module 1: Professionalism in IT Service Management Learning Objectives
This module examines the role of different business skills in IT service management, including:
- How organizations are typically structured, with people, teams, cultures all creating potential challenges to service value systems (SVS)
- What kind of impact good communication can have on an SVS
- How to plan and manage resources and utilize results-based reporting
- The importance of creating and sustaining cultures that support continual improvement
- The inherent value of information and technology, and how they can be used to create, deliver and support services. This can include collaboration, robotic process automation, integration and data sharing, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- How to choose and implement effective information models
Module 2: Using ITIL Practices & Value Streams to Create, Deliver & Support Services Learning Objectives
This module examines ITIL value chains and value streams, as well as several ITIL practices. It addresses:
- Key terminology, definitions, and analogies
- The structure of typical ITIL service value chains and value streams, and how they are utilized within businesses and organizations
- How to design value streams and describe steps within a value stream
- Value stream mapping and processes, along with their considerations
- How to create value streams for new services and apply core ITIL practices to ensure their success
- How to restore live services by creating value streams and applying core ITIL practices to ensure their success
- What a user support journey map looks like
Module 3: Prioritization and Managing Work Learning Objectives
This module looks at how to coordinate and manage work activities, including:
- How to prioritize and structure work in order to create, deliver and support IT-enabled services
- Various techniques which can be used to support work prioritization, such as ‘swarming’
- Important commercial considerations, including sourcing and building components for individual services
- Defining requirements, sourcing models and commodification
- How to integrate and manage services
Module 4: Practice Exams Learning Objectives
This module features one official practice exam to help students prepare for the official ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support examination.
Module 5: Course Wrap-Up Learning Objectives
This is a short module that sign-posts the end of the course.
- ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos. All rights reserved.
- ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) training is provided by Good e-Learning, accredited by PeopleCert.