EL036 PRINCE2® Agile Foundation eLearning
This course offers an excellent introduction to PRINCE2 Agile. Not only can the combined methodology enable focused, flexible and less wasteful development processes, but it can also help businesses to achieve organic growth in both brand reputation and customer retention.
Successfully achieving your PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification will demonstrate your ability to understand each methodology, use them to support project management teams and adapt them to suit specific projects. This, in turn, can help you unlock more responsibilities and even higher-paying roles.
At the end of this course, students can request a FREE exam voucher to sit the official PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam. To become fully PRINCE2 Agile certified, students must pass both Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Why to take this course?
This course is perfect for both new and experienced project managers. PRINCE2 and Agile offer widely-respected and actionable insight that students can quickly start applying to their own work. Even better, becoming certified in PRINCE2 Agile can help candidates to unlock higher-paying roles in a variety of industries and locations.
With the numerous benefits of adopting PRINCE2 Agile, many organizations will invest in training for their employees. Using Good e-Learning has the added advantage of flexibility: not only will your employees learn the skills they need to benefit your business, but they will also be able to pick and choose when to study, allowing them to avoid having to interrupt important tasks.
Exams / Assessments
In order for you to achieve your PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification, you will need to successfully pass the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examination. Once you have earned this certification, you will also be eligible to sit both the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam and the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
You can take the exam online (virtually) at any time using a service provided by PeopleCert.
The course comes complete with mock exams to help students prepare for the real thing. Once you are ready to sit the exam, please contact the Good e-Learning Support Team to request a FREE exam voucher. You will be able to receive one per-exam.
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PeopleCert website for more information and guidance.
Adopting the PRINCE2 Agile methodology also offers a number of organizational benefits. Practitioners often find it easier to hit deadlines, deliver consistently high quality, adapt to change and keep teams stable and targeted. The framework also shows users how to deal with stakeholders, ensuring that they are satisfied without expecting the world.
At Good e-Learning, we recognize the challenges facing students in full-time work. To help with this, not only do we make our courses easily-accessible from all electronic devices, but we also provide engaging assets like interactive videos, gamified quizzes and audio-narration. Better still, we provide months of course access, making it easy for students to stagger training around busy schedules.
What you need to know about the exam?
- This is a multiple choice exam consisting of 50 questions
- There is a time limit of 60 minutes to complete the exam
- The exam is closed book, with only the provided materials being permitted for use
- The pass mark for the exam is 55%
- The basic concepts and purposes of PRINCE2 and Agile and how to apply the frameworks in practice
- The compatibility of PRINCE2 and Agile, as well as the purpose of combining the project management methodologies
- How to tailor and apply PRINCE2 to projects within an Agile context
- Everything needed to pass the official PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam
- A summary of what PRINCE2 Agile is
- An explanation of who PRINCE2 Agile is designed for and when it can be used
- A comparison of projects and business as usual (BAU)
- An overview of the PRINCE2 structure
- An overview of the PRINCE2 principles
- An overview of the PRINCE2 themes
- An overview of the PRINCE2 roles and responsibilities
- An overview of the PRINCE2 processes
- An overview of the PRINCE2 products which are relevant to PRINCE2 Agile
- A review of the development of Agile
- A comparison of Agile and Waterfall
- A description of common Agile methods and techniques
- An explanation of the rationale for blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- A description of how to blend PRINCE2 and Agile
- A study of a company trying to incorporate Agile into its project
- An introduction to project constraints and tolerances
- A description of the fix and flex model of PRINCE2 Agile
- Advice on how to adapt the PRINCE2 themes to Agile
- Advice on how to adapt the PRINCE2 processes to Agile
- Information on specific focus areas in PRINCE2 Agile
- A study of how a company applied the Agilometer and configured PRINCE2 Agile for a specific project
Practice Exam Simulators
- 2x practice exams provided by Axelos