Safe 5.1 Agile Product Management with certification
- Using Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions.
A Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager combines Design Thinking with Lean-Agile values and principles to create products and solutions that are desirable, viable, feasible, and sustainable.
The first step toward becoming an Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager is to attend the Agile Product Management course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam.
Agile coach, Consultant, Agile trainer, Product manager
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attended at least one SAFe course e.g. Leading Safe 5 with SA certification
- Background in Product or Solution Management
Safe Agile Product Management with certification course content
Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques.
Understand how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps to define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets and accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback to deliver exception products and solutions.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets.
Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® Agile Product Manager exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
For more information about the exam, the benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional and the Safe community membership, click the following links; More Exam Details and Benefits of Safe community membership