TRS1710 Mobile Device Management using Microsoft Intune
Mobile devices are more powerful than ever, they are almost like a full-blown computer and they should be managed in any Enterprise environment.
In this training you learn to manage devices from a cloud perspective using Microsoft Intune.
Learn how to take control of your mobile devices and allow for your workforce to be productive while you ensure that your corporate data is secure. This course is focusing on managing devices with Microsoft Intune.
Over 60 percent of the time you spend in class is dedicated to hands-on-labs and exercises, based on self-perceived real-life scenarios and methods verified to work in production environments. And the best part, you get access to all the sample files and scripts.
Who should attend
IT-Pro’s and Systems Administrators.
Basic understanding of Windows Server and Active Directory.
Student Lab manual, slide decks, and lab files
Manage and create user and group identities
- Setting up and configure a demo tenant for Mobile Device Management
Prepare for mobile device enrollment
- Configure enrollment restrictions
- Personal and corporate-owned devices
- Apple DEP and Configurator
- Android for Work
- Windows Autopilot
- Device enrollment experience for iOS, macOS, Android and Windows 10
Manage mobile device policies
- Device features and restrictions
- WiFi profiles
- Email profiles
- VPN profiles
- SCEP certificates
- PKCS certificates
- Custom configurations (OMA-URI)
Manage mobile apps
- App Configuration policies
- App Protection policies
- App stores integration (Apple VPP, Android for Work and Microsoft Store for Business)
- App inventory
- App categories
- Mobile device and apps inventory
Secure access to resources
- Conditional Access
- Compliance policies
- Role-based Administration
- End-user branding experience and license terms
- Automate common tasks with PowerShell