User Acceptance Testing (UAT) eLearning
Take a risk-based approach to testing and ensure applications are fit for business purpose.
Ensure applications are fit for business purpose
This course is designed for testers and business users looking to effectively perform User Acceptance Testing and deliver high-quality business systems.
You will develop a comprehensive understanding of the objectives, roles and responsibilities of an Acceptance Tester, as well as the processes and techniques involved in delivering User Acceptance Testing. All of which will increase your contribution to testing teams and make you into a valued member of any IT project.
It will benefit Testers of any level looking to gain a good understanding of User Acceptance Testing and the processes involved. The course is also suitable for business owners looking to improve and deliver high quality business systems.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a User Acceptance Tester, and the value that UAT adds to a project
- Determine business process scenarios and write quality test cases
- Understand the key information required to report effectively on testing progress and testing outcomes
- Recall the processes involved with incident management
- Define what is involved in managing and maintaining test material
- Identify the key processes and functions in the management of UAT
This course has no prerequisites and is able to be undertaken by anyone interested in User Acceptance Testing.
Course Outline for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) eLearning
- User Acceptance Testing in context
- Acceptance test documentation
- Defining User Acceptance Test criteria
- Creating business scenarios
- Acceptance Test execution & management reporting
- Problem management
- Documenting the acceptance test pack
- Managing the User Acceptance Test process
Concepts and Terminology
- Acceptance test execution
- Business process scenarios
- Business risk
- Desktop application testing
- Enterprise application testing
- Incident life cycle
- Incident management
- Levels of testing
- Managing test tools
- Problem reporting
- Test conditions
- Test execution
- Test pack maintenance
- User acceptance process
Training provided in cooperation with: Planit and Knowit