Ladda ner som PDF
This 5-day instructor-led course describes how to empower information workers through self-service analytics and reporting. Students will learn how to implement PowerPivot and tabular data models, create and deliver rich data visualizations with Project Power View and SQL Server Reporting Services, and discover business insights by using data mining.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfill BI Developer role to create analysis and reporting solutions.
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution.
- Create reports with Reporting Services.
- Create reusable report items that simplify self-service reporting.
- Manage a reporting infrastructure.
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions in a cube.
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube.
- Use MDX Syntax.
- Customize a cube.
- Implement a Tabular Data Model in PowerPivot.
- Use DAX to query a tabular model.
- Implement a Tabular Database.
- Use Power View to create interactive data visualizations.
- Use Data Mining for predictive analysis.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- The Microsoft Business Intelligence Platform
Module 2: Implementing Reports with Reporting Services
- Introduction to Reporting Services
- Creating a Report with Report Designer
- Grouping and Aggregating Data in a Report
- Showing Data Graphically
- Filtering Reports Using Parameters
Module 3: Supporting Self-Service Reporting
- Introduction to Report Builder
- Creating Reusable Report Items
Module 4: Managing a Reporting Infrastructure
- Managing Security
- Managing Report Execution
- Delivering Reports with Subscriptions
- Troubleshooting Reporting Services
Module 5: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Introduction to Multidimensional Analysis
- Creating Data Sources and Data Source Views
- Creating a Cube
- Overview of Cube Security
Module 6: Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Configuring Dimensions
- Defining Attribute Hierarchies
- Sorting and Grouping Attributes
Module 7: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Working With Measures
- Working with Measure Groups
Module 8: Introduction to MDX
- MDX Fundamentals
- Adding Calculations to a Cube
- Using MDX To Query a Cube
Module 9: Customizing Cube Functionality
- Implementing Key Performance Indicators
- Implementing Actions
- Implementing Perspectives
- Implementing Translations
Module 10: Implementing a Tabular Data Model by Using Microsoft PowerPivot
- Introduction to Tabular Data Models and PowerPivot Technologies
- Creating a Tabular Data Model by Using PowerPivot for Excel
- Sharing a PowerPivot Workbook and Using PowerPivot Gallery
Module 11: Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- DAX Fundamentals
- Using DAX to Create Calculated Columns and Measures in a Tabular Data Model
Module 12: Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Introduction to Analysis Services Tabular Data Model Projects
- Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model in Business Intelligence Development Studio
Module 13: Creating Data Visualizations With Power View
- Introduction to Power View
- Visualizing Data with Power View
Module 14: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
- Overview of Data Mining
- Using the Data Mining Add-In for Excel
- Creating a Custom Data Mining Solution
- Validating a Data Mining Model
- Connecting to a and Consuming a Data-Mining Model
Microsofts officiella elektroniska kursmaterial på engelska ingår.
Utbildningen levereras i samarbete med