This five day course will provide students with the key knowledge required to deploy and configure System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager. Using hands-on labs, students will learn the following:
- Where Service Manager sits within the System Center 2012 R2 product.
- What business and technical needs Service Manager is designed to meet
- How Service Manager aligns itself to ITIL and MOF.
- How to architect and implement a System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager deployment.
- How to upgrade an existing Service Manager 2010 environment to System Center 2012.
- How to customize System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager to be in line with corporate standards.
- How to configure Incident and Problem Management.
- How to configure Activity, Change and Release Management.
- How to configure Service Requests.
- How to configure Service Level Management.
- How to customize the Self-Service Portal.
- How to configure Reporting and Analysis.
- How to troubleshoot Service Manager and perform disaster recovery.
- How to create customized Service Manager forms.