This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon).
Course content summary
- Launch an instance using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the unified command-line interface
- Manage instances using the unified command-line interface
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack