Hej! Vi använder cookies för att ge dig en bättre upplevelse av vår hemsida.
Genom att använda informator.se godkänner du även brukandet av cookies. Läs mer.
Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services (IUWMS) v2.0 is a five-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that is designed to help learners prepare for the Cisco CCNP® Wireless certification, a professional level certification specializing in the wireless field. The course is a component of the CCNP Wireless curriculum. The course is designed to give learners a firm understanding of how to integrate mobility services into the network, tune and troubleshoot the WLAN, and implement indoor enterprise mesh networks. The course reinforces the instruction by providing learners with hand-on labs to ensure that learners thoroughly understand how to implement mobility services in the wireless network.
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Design the WLAN Infrastructure for Mobility
Module objective: Upon completion of this module, the learner will be able to design the WLAN infrastructure for mobility.
- Lesson 1: Understanding and Using Recommended Design Practices
- Lesson 2: Understanding Implications of Layer 2 and Layer 3 Roaming
- Lesson 3: Designing for High Availability
- Lesson 4: Understanding Single-SSID Designs with Mobility
- Lesson 5: Configuring Cisco CleanAir
Module 2: Implement and Manage Advanced Services with Cisco WCS and Cisco WCS Navigator
- Lesson 1: Installing Cisco WCS and WCS Navigator
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco WCS... Läs mer