The Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals course prepares you for CCNA Wireless certification and specialization in the wireless field. This course covers use, positioning, planning and implementation of Cisco WLAN networks. The labs and course content will give you the skills needed to design, install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise installations.
How is this course different from the Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE) course that it replaces?
The following topics have been added to this course:
- Expanded understanding of RF theory, RF mathematics and antenna characteristics
- Added focus on 802.11ac access points, controllers, and wireless standards
- Improvements to wireless access security including Web Authentication method
- Includes new wireless architectures for Unified Access and Cloud Managed
- Client mobility topics now include centralized and converged options
- Expanded design topics to include predictive analysis along with pre and post deployment site surveys
- Enhancements to controller based monitoring and new applications for troubleshooting
- Wireless network management options include Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Identity Services Engine