- Red Hat Satellite 6 installation
Install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with Red Hat Enterprise Linux software content.
- Manage users and hosts across organizations and locations
Effectively control user access for Red Hat Satellite administration.
- Register clients to Satellite server
Register hosts to a Red Hat Satellite server, both interactively and automatically.
- Manage software deployment through the software development life cycle
Control which packages hosts can install and which updates are propagated to hosts and evaluate host deviations from corporate standards.
Build RPM packages
Create RPM packages for deployment of programs and files on client systems.
Deploy custom software using Red Hat Satellite
Incorporate non-Red Hat software packages into a Red Hat Satellite framework.
- Manage system configurations with Puppet
- Create and populate a Puppet repository... Läs mer