Ladda ner som PDF
The Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course is a 3 day technical deep-dive focused on teaching engineers to architect, implement, optimize and troubleshoot the Veeam software solution.
This class is designed for the professional services consultant and system administrator alike creating a Veeam expert who is able to maximize the benefit to a business.
The VMCE course combines expert instruction with intensive hands-on exercises to provide the maximum knowledge transfer to each participant.
This certification is an excellent investment for an IT professional looking to increase productivity, reduce operating costs, increase potential for personal career advancement and gain recognition from the employer and customers.
By completing the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course you should be able to:
• Get more functionality out of Veeam solutions
• Identify and resolve issues more efficiently
• Gain a distinction from your peers
• System Engineer / Administrator
• Backup / Virtualization Administrators
• Pre-Sales / Post-Sales / Solution Architects / Consultants
Generally speaking any IT specialist eager to become an industry recognized expert on Veeam software solutions.
• Have a solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base
• Recommendation to have followed the online free technical course path on Veeam University (http://www.veeam.com/university.html - for end users) or Veeam ProPartner (for Veeam resellers)
Utbildningen levereras i samarbete med