Ladda ner som PDF
This concentrated one day overview on the foundations for successful project management will give participants an insight to what is involved in delivering projects successfully every time. Irrespective of the methodologies currently used in your organisation. In this course we give an overview as to how you can combine practices from PMI , PRINCE2 , CCPM  and Scrum. We differentiate between project management and product development.
 Project Management Institute: American based
 Projects In A Controlled Environment
Critical Chain Management
At the end of the course participants will have a framework and understanding of the processes that can be implemented and tailored to enable their organisation to respond rapidly to market demands.
- People who have some experience in a project management team, and would like to improve the foundations on which they plan and carry out projects.
- Organisations that have several different methodologies and would like to standardise their processes.
- Companies that would like to introduce project management as a means to delivering products and services to the market more effectively.
Period 1 (09:00 - 11:00)
- 1. Making sure your project will contribute to a defined business objective, the "Goal" of the project.
- 2. Understanding and communicating the "Necessary Conditions" and "Critical Success Factors" that must be fulfilled in order to deliver the right product/service and a project effectively.
Period 2 (11:15 - 12:00) and Period 3 (13:00 - 14:00)
Seven core processes
- 1. Starting Up a Project Process
- 2. Directing a Project Process
- 3. Planning & Initiating a Project Process
- 4. Controlling a Stage Process
- 5. Manage Product Delivery Process
- 6. Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- 7. Closing a Project Process
We go through seven core processes that can form the foundation for implementing project management processes that suit each individual company or organisation.
Period 4 (14:15 - 16:00)
- 1. How to apply what you have learned to different project scenarios
- 2. Develop the capability of rapidly and effectively adapting to maximise the opportunity of achieving the business goal.
After completing this course participants will benefit from taking more focused courses on specific knowledge areas such as:
- Requirements development using product based planning
- Estimating and planning project schedules
- Managing the project organisation
Utbildningen levereras i samarbete med