Ladda ner som PDF
This course applies to the following platforms: SharePoint On-Premise, SharePoint Online
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be a Site Owner or Site Collection Administrator. You learn how to plan, design and implement SharePoint sites for multiple purposes whilst adding your 'real-world' requirements into the course examples.
This course provides you with a fast-track route into the core elements of SharePoint. The fundamental skills learnt can be used as prerequisites, potentially leading to an 'IT professional role', such as SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Developer and SharePoint Business Professional.
The course emphasises instructor-led delivery with hands-on experience. On the afternoon of day 5 you will be required to build your own site suitable to your needs. You will learn how to save this solution and apply back to your own SharePoint infrastructure.
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to learn SharePoint from the ground up ready to take into a supporting role where you will lead or 'champion' a group of users and their content. It is also the ideal route if you want to fast track through SharePoint to move on to become an IT Professional.
- Ideal for user with no prior SharePoint experience or knowledge.
- A good understanding of Windows.
- Experience using Internet Explorer 10, 11 or equivalent browser.
- Experience with relational databases, web design and/or programming (such as VBA) are useful but not essential.
- A good knowledge of Office 2010/2013 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Utbildningen levereras i samarbete med