Advanced Architecting on AWS with AWS Jam
Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialised AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Our AWS-certified trainers will ensure you get the most out of your training, providing an interactive, hands-on approach. 99% of our attendees say their AWS training has led to improved workplace performance.
This four day version of the Advanced Architecting course includes the associated AWS Jam on the final day. In this AWS Jam, a gamified event, you will work in a team, competing to score points by completing a series of challenges according to established best practices based on concepts covered in the Advanced Architecting course. You will get to experience a wide range of AWS services in a series of real-world scenarios that represent common operational and troubleshooting tasks. The end result is developing, enhancing, and validating your skillsets in the AWS Cloud through real-world problem solving, exploring new services, features, and understand how they interoperate.
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Web-Based Training (WBT)
- Hands-On Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
On this course you will learn how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organisation
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Architecting review
- Multiple Accounts
- Hybrid Connectivity
- Specialized Infrastructure
- Connecting Networks
- High Availability and DDos
- Securing Data
- Large-Scale Data Stores
- Migrating Workloads
- Optimizing Costs
- Architecting for the Edge
- Review Projects
- AWS Jam