APMG AgilePM for Scrum Foundation
Two of the world’s leading Agile frameworks are AgilePM (for project management) and Scrum (for product development).
Where product development primarily focuses on the what and the how of the way the product evolves to achieve its purpose, project management focuses on the coordination and governance associated with the environment in which product development happens.
Scrum covers product development very well but that is only part of the story in a broader business context. Many organizations, particularly larger corporates and public sector bodies, organize their work as projects.
2 frameworks, 1 powerful business agility solution
AgilePM for Scrum combines the world’s leading agile product delivery approach (Scrum) with the world’s leading agile project management approach (AgilePM) to offer a single framework for the delivery of complete business solutions
This course is designed for: AgilePM Practitioners, Scrum Practitioners, Project Managers, Business Managers, Solution Architects, Project Management Officers or Programme Managers.
Also, anyone with a curiosity about Agile product approaches to value-driven delivery in both tech and non-tech environments will benefit from this certification.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover how AgilePM and Scrum combine to offer a single framework for the delivery of complete business solutions
- Harness the powerful simplicity and potent agility of Scrum for product development, with key elements of AgilePM that bring agility to the much broader project context.
- Utilize a framework that deals with the coordination of multiple development teams in the context of a single outcome or product.
- Develop a truly agile project context for product development focused on realizing value, rather than just delivering latent value in products.
- Unleash the true potential of Scrum and Agile product delivery.
- Learn how the framework can be tailored to meet individual needs and different organizational requirements.
- ncrease the agility and effectiveness of projects in the face of VUCA conditions
There are no formal prerequisites, however learners are expected to understand fundamental agile practices.
This course is based on the AgilePM for Scrum Handbook, delivered by our accredited APMG experts.
Over the 3 days you will cover in detail the below:
- An introduction to agility in product development and project management
- A foundation understanding of Scrum
- A foundation understanding of AgilePM
- New and enhanced framework features to deal with business change and scaling for multiple Scrum teams
- Enhanced guidance on agile working with project leadership focus
- Based on the 9 priniciples of agile leadership and power of collaboration
- Strengthening concepts of leadership from distinct business, solution and project management perspectives (for project leaders, not just project managers)
At the end of the course, learners should, as a minimum, be able to recall, recognise and demonstrate understanding of the theories, concepts, models and approaches outlined in the AgilePM for Scrum guide.
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions
- 40 minutes
- 60% (30/50) to pass
- No pre-requisites