AWS Technical Essentials
In this introductory course, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions.
You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Hands-on labs
- Hands-On Activity
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
In this course, you will learn:
Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
How to navigate the AWS Management Console
Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
What some of the key AWS services are, including:
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor