Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)andTroubleshooting Administrator (CCTA) Bundle R81.20 (includes 180 days lab access)
This bundle course covers the following two Check Point training courses:
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R81.20 (3 days)
Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator (CCTA) R81.20 (2 days)
- Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
- Security administrators and Check Point resellers who need to manage and monitor issues that may occur within their Security Management environment
- Describe the primary components of a Check Point Three-Tier
- Architecture and explain how they work together in the Check Point environment.
- Explain how communication is secured and how traffic is routed in the Check Point environment.
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
- Identify the basic workflow to install Security Management Server and Security Gateway for a single-domain solution.
- Create SmartConsole objects that correspond to the organization's topology for use in policies and rules.
- Identify the tools available to manage Check Point licenses and contracts, including their purpose and use.
- Identify features and capabilities that enhance the configuration and management of the Security Policy.
- Explain how policy layers affect traffic inspection.
- Articulate how Network Address Translation affects traffic.
- Describe how to configure manual and automatic Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Demonstrate an understanding of Application Control and URL Filtering and Autonomous Threat Prevention capabilities and how to configure these solutions to meet an organization's security requirements.
- Articulate how pre-shared keys and certificates can be configured to
- authenticate with third party and externally managed VPN Gateways.
- Describe how to analyze and interpret VPN tunnel traffic.
- Configure logging parameters.
- Use predefined and custom queries to filter log results.
- Identify how to monitor the health of supported Check Point hardware using the Gaia Portal and the command line.
- Describe the different methods for backing up Check Point system information and discuss best practices and recommendations for each method.