GDPR Awareness eLearning
Learn everything you need to know about the GDPR with the award-winning online training team at Good e-Learning!
The General Data Protection Regulation is shaping policies and practices not only in IT, but throughout virtually every department in organizations across the world. This course will explain the GDPR in simple terms, equipping you to make effective decisions and collaborate with GDPR compliance officers to ensure your business is toeing the line. Kickstart your GDPR training today!
Who is this course aimed at?
Organizations and decision-makers who require an understanding of the GDPR and its relevance for different employees
Prospective GDPR compliance offers seeking an introduction to the regulation
Teams and departments that want to make sure everyone is up to speed with the GDPR
Compliant organizations looking to educate new employees on the GDPR
What will you learn by taking this course?
The role of leaders and decision-makers in GDPR compliance
The purpose and contents of the GDPR
Everything required to engage in further discussions with GDPR specialists
Why should you take this course?
Good e-Learning is an award-winning online training provider
According to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), step one to becoming GDPR-compliant is raising awareness in your organization
The GDPR applies to any organization or individual who processes data from within the European Union or European Economic Area
GDPR compliance is essential not only for avoiding significant fines (up to €20 million or 4% of an organization’s annual global turnover - whichever is larger), but also maintaining the confidence of clients and stakeholders
Good e-Learning courses feature a variety of online training assets, including instructor-led videos and customized graphics - each created with help from specialists
GDPR Awareness eLearning syllabus
Module 1: Introduction Learning Objectives
- The Data Protection Directive (DPD)
- GDPR – Recognizing Advances in Technology
- GDPR – Recognizing Advances in Consumer Rights
Module 2: The Basics Learning Objectives
- Important Dates
- The Scope
Module 3: Personal Data Learning Objectives
- Personal Data
- Special Categories of Data
- Pseudonymized Data
Module 4: The Roles Learning Objectives
- The Roles
- Data Subject
- Data Controller
- Data Processor
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Module 5: GDPR Principles Learning Objectives
- GDPR Principles
- Principle One: Processed Lawfully, Fairly and Transparently
- Principle Two: Collected for Specified, Explicit and Legitimate Purposes
- Principle Three: Adequate, Relevant and limited to what is Necessary for Processing
- Principle Four: Accurate and Kept Up-to-date
- Principle Five: Kept in a Form that Allows the Identification of Data Subjects only as Long as Necessary
- Principle Six: Processed in a Manner that Ensures its Security
Module 6: The Data Subject’s Rights Learning Objectives
- The Data Subject’s Rights
- The Right to Information
- The Right to Access
- The Right to Rectification
- The Right to Erasure
- The Right to Restrict Processing
Module 7: The Lawful Bases for Processing Learning Objectives
- The Legal Bases
- Contractual Necessity
- Legal Obligations
- Vital Interest
- Public Interest
- Legitimate Interest
Module 8: Privacy Notices Learning Objectives
- Privacy Notice Rules under the GDPR
- Privacy Notices - Why?
- Privacy Notices - What?
- Privacy Notices - Where?
- Privacy Notices - When?
- Privacy Notices - How?