Time to learn how to utilize your investment to the max and make your integration platform the driver of digitalization?
After two days of intense hands-on training, architects/developers will leave with skills required to design and build the next generation of integration and business process solutions using Azure techniques.
Training and labs encompasses understanding fundamental concepts, basic architecture and Azure based functions of Enterprise Application Integration. You will also learn Business Process Automation with support for sync/async transactions, logging and monitoring of your solutions and basic skills of storage solutions in the cloud.
- Developers who build and deploy Azure integration solutions and business process applications
- Solution Architects who evaluate, design and implement Azure solutions
- IT Professionals who are responsible for planning, developing, deploying, and managing a Azure hosted server environment.
In order to take maximum advantage of this training course, learners need to be versed with the .NET framework, webservices, microservice arhitechture and basic knowledge of the Azure platform.
The course is delivered in Swedish with course material in English
Course Outline: Integration Architecture
- Basic Architecture concepts
- Cloud based asynchronous integration
- Logic App
- Key Vault
- Service Bus
- API based integration
- API Management
- Cosmos DB
- Communication to/from On-premise networks
- Event hub
- Monitoring & Maintenance
- Application Insight
- Azure DevOps