ITIL(R) Extension module: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
ExaminationThe exam is a 90 minute, closed book examination of 40 multiple choice questions invigilated by PeopleCert. The pass mark for this exam is 70% (28/40) Important information: This examination is a standalone module –it extends knowledge but it does not count towards obtaining the ITIL Managing Professional or ITIL Strategist qualification award. PeopleCert exams take place remotely via PeopleCert Online Proctoring, and the afternoon of the last day of your course will continue with your learning until approximately 4.00pm. When booking your exam please ensure that it is for a time after the course has concluded and at a time convenient for you. You will be required to download and install ExamShield and conduct a compatibility test prior to sitting the exam.
- To provide candidates with best practice guidance on how to use the capabilities offered by the cloud to identify and pursue opportunities, manage risks and achieve their desired business outcomes
- To provide the candidate with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to create, align and integrate key concepts of the ITIL framework to the cloud consumer journey
- To analyse available solutions and potential benefits using a vendor-neutral approach
- To effectively identify, select and deliver optimized cloud services
- To understand how to facilitate value co-creation through successful cloud services procurement and integration whilst applying the ITIL 4 framework.
- To ensure we adopt a customer-focused end-to-end cloud procurement user journey.
There are no pre-requisites for this course although an understanding of ITIL terminology would be helpful.