Jira administration (part 1)
Topics include a solid introduction to the following areas of Jira Administration: user management, global and project permissions, project roles, schemes, and the configuration of issue types, workflows, and screens. The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding Jira administration, and best practices are emphasized for each topic.
We recommend you to also attend Jira administration (part 2).
New Jira Server administrators who administer Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and/or Jira Core
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure system settings
- Set up users and groups
- Configure global permissions
- Create and configure projects
- Create issue types
- Update workflows
- Edit fields and screens
- Configure project permissions and roles
- Control access to your products
Trainees will receive an official certificate of attendance upon completion.
- Jira essentials training or equivalent experience using Jira
- basic understanding of projects, issues, issue types, and workflow
- basics of using the Jira applications you have: Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and/or Jira Core