Leadership presence has been defined as the ability to connect authentically with the hearts and minds of others in order to motivate or inspire them towards a desired outcome.
This course will help you build impact and presence in all of your interactions.
'Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.'
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
This inspirational two day development programme will help you achieve greater personal and business success, by increasing the impact you have on those working for and with you.
The programme is highly participative and experiential. You will be engaged and involved in a journey of self-discovery, challenging pre-conceptions and developing your personal brand.
The course will benefit a manager, leader or individual contributor wishing to enhance their personal impact and presence.
- Understand what it takes to create real presence
- Explore your personal leadership presence
- Establish trust, empathy, credibility and demonstrate your integrity
- Communicate honestly and respectfully to employees and stakeholders
- Create a powerful personal brand
- Pitch yourself and your ideas to key stakeholders with immediate impact
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
- Three Levels of Leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- Emotions and the brain
- Communication Styles Questionnaire
- Building rapport and trust
- Understanding conflict with Transactional Analysis
- Using power and influence
- Effective communication
- Having fierce conversations
- Building networks
- First impressions and your personal brand