Manager to Leader
'Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.' Peter Drucker.
As the work-place becomes a collaborative and fast paced environment, organisational culture demands leaders are proactive in providing vision and inspiration.
The skills required to deliver this are very different to the management skills you may be used to or that have brought with you to this role.
Common concerns we hear include:
- How do I always think and live the 'big picture'?
- How do I stay strategic?
- How do I translate my style to different individuals?
- How do I bring my people with me?
This workshop uses globally recognised models to help you make decisions about your leadership.
You'll need to do less and think more, so come and have those thoughts provoked with us.
This course is aimed at those managing managers or those looking to move from first line management to this level.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply behavioural flexibility to get results
- Engage and adapt to business challenges
- Lead by collaboration and consultation
- Tackle difficult conversations
- Use your people's skills to achieve goals
- Align your team to a common vision
- Inspire your people to follow you
- Develop leaders of the future
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
- What is leadership?
- Leadership styles and diagnostics
- Instant coaching
- Structuring a positive conversation
- Successful delegation
- Team visioning
- Strategic planning tools
- Developing future leaders
- Business simulation game to test learning