Mastering Power Platform Dataverse and Model-Driven Apps
This Microsoft Power Platform Dataverse and Model-Driven App course is designed for anyone who needs to understand the Microsoft Power Platform Dataverse database, including how to create a data model. The training continues with building Microsoft Power Platform Model-Driven Apps to consume and work with the data from the Dataverse database. This course also explains the Microsoft Power Platform Security model and how to secure the Dataverse database data and their associated Model-Driven Apps.
Are you needing to upgrade your Dynamics 365 skills? This training will help you get to grips with the new Microsoft Power Platform interfaces and show you the new routes to work with and customise Dynamics 365 data.
This course forms part of the learning required for the Microsoft exam PL-200: Power Platform Functional consultant. With additional study or training courses delegates can gain this valuable Microsoft Certification.
Please note: Due to the dynamic nature of updates to Office 365 functionality by Microsoft, elements of the syllabus of this course can be subject to change without notice.
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
This course is one of the unique Microsoft Office 365 QA authored Mastering courses.
Other technical courses within the QA authored curriculum for Office 365 include:
- Technical Overview
- Core Technical Administration
- Adoption and Governance
- Exchange Online and Exchange Hybrid
- Sharepoint Online
- Microsoft 365 Teams
- Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft PowerApps
- Mastering Power Automate – 3 days
- Mastering Power Apps – 3 days
- Mastering Power Platform Dataverse and Model-Driven Apps - 3 days
- Modern Desktop and Mobile Device Administration with Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft 365 Purview, Compliance and Security
- Building Microsoft Teams Applications
- A basic understanding of cloud technology including the Power Platform.
- An understanding of relational databases is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Power Platform
- Module 2: Power Platform Environments & Solution Management
- Module 3: Creating and Managing Tables in the Dataverse
- Module 4: Creating and Customising Columns
- Module 5: Getting started with Model-Driven Apps
- Module 6: Establishing Relationships
- Module 7: Configuring Forms for Model-Driven Apps
- Module 8: introduction to Business Rules
- Module 9: Creating and Maintaining Views in Dataverse
- Module 10: Advanced Model-Driven Apps components
- Module 11: The Power Platform Security Model – Users
- Module 12: The Power Platform Security Model – Business Units
- Module 13: The Power Platform Security Model – Security Roles
- Module 14: The Power Platform Security Model – Teams
- Module 15: Putting it all together