Microsoft Power Automate Essentials
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge to create and work with Power Automate to automate and manage business processes. The course will emphasise hands-on experience, with a series of demonstrations and exercises integrated into the training.
- This course will help you meet the following objectives:
- Understand what Power Automate cloud flows are and how they work
- Build Power Automate cloud flows from templates or using Artificial Intelligence.
- Build Power Automate cloud flows from scratch (blank).
- Understand how to work with many features Power Automate offers
- Learn how to manage your Power Automate flows
This course requires delegates to meet the following prerequisites:
A basic understanding of Windows 10 or later versions
Experience using a web browser
A general knowledge of using Office 365
Some basic knowledge of programming and HTML is useful but not essential
Please Note: If you attend a course and do not meet the prerequisites you may be asked to leave.
- What is Power Automate?
- Accessing Power Automate
- Power Automate architecture
- Find and use a template
- Configuring the flow
- Running the flow
- Creating a Power Automate by using Artificial Intelligence
- Formatting output using HTML
- Data connections
- The Compose actions
- Action names, notes and comments
- Date formatting
- Using Instant triggers
- Sharing flows
- Apply to Each
- The approvals data connector
- Responding to approvals
- Approval dynamic content
- Formatting approvals with Markdown
- Working with variables
- Do Until
- Moving actions
- Copy and pasting actions
- Inserting actions into a flow
- Parallel branches
- The Terminate action
- Longer hands-on exercises to reinforce learning