Power Platform Solution Architect
The solution architect leads successful implementations and focus on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations. This role requires the ability to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
Delegates should have functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and other third-party technologies. This course will apply knowledge and experience.
to facilitate design decisions across development, configuration, integration, infrastructure, security, licensing, availability, storage, and change management. This role balances a project's business needs while meeting functional and non-functional requirements.
This training course is designed for Senior Consultants (both functional and technical) that aspire to be Solution Architects, or current Solution Architects new to the role.
- The skills needed to become a Solution Architect
- Conceptualising the solution design
- Which Dynamics 365 to use
- How to implement project governance
- The architecture of the Power Platform
- The architecture of the Dataverse, Power apps, and Power Automate.
- Plan for application lifecycle management
- Model Security for the Power Platform
- Prepare for test and go-live
- Business knowledge and acumen.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Delegates should either hold the Power Platform Functional Consultant (PL-200) or Power Platform Developer (PL-400) certifications or equivalent skill.
Learning Path 1: Becoming a Solution Architect
- Becoming a solution architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- Discover Customer needs as a Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
Learning Path 2: Conceptualising the design requirements
- Propose a solution as a Solution Architect for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Work with requirements for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Perform fit gap analysis
Learning Path 3: Implement project governance for Power Platform and Dynamics 365
- Implement project governance for Power Platform and Dynamics 365
Learning Path 4: Power Platform Architecture
- Explore the Power Platform Architecture
Learning Path 5: Power Platform Data
- Model data for Power Platform solutions
Learning Path 6: Power Platform Analytics and AI
- Evaluate Power Platform Analytics and AI
Learning Path 7: Power Apps Architecture
- Explore Power Apps Architecture
Learning Path 8: Application Lifecycle Management
- Plan application lifecycle management for Power Platform
Learning Path 9: Power Automate Architecture
- Explore Power Automate Architecture
Learning Path 10: Power Platform Security
- Model security for Power Platform Solutions
Learning Path 11: Integrations in Power Platform
- Implement integrations with Power Platform
Learning Path 12: Dynamics 365 Apps
- Explore Dynamics 365 applications architecture
Learning Path 13: Explore Virtual Power Agents
- Explore Virtual Power Agents and create Chatbots for Solutions
Learning Path 14: Robotic Process Automation
- Explore when to use robotic process automation
Learning Path 15: Testing and go-live
- Discuss the requirements and structure for testing and go-live