Red Hat Learning Subscription – Basic
Red Hat training produces results
The Business Value of Red Hat Training, an IDC study, revealed that using Red Hat training provided an average return of US$43,800 per year per employee, which equals US$5.71 million per organization. The study also found that these companies see an increase in DevOps team productivity, faster deployment of new IT resources, and more efficient IT infrastructure teams. The quantified benefits of Red Hat training are1:
- 365% 3-year ROI.
- 10X increase in staff competent with Red Hat OpenShift®.
- 44% higher DevOps team productivity.
- 34% more efficient IT infrastructure teams.
- 59% faster to deploy new IT resources.
- 76% faster to full productivity, new hires already trained.
Subscribe to benefit from a full year of:
- 24x7 self-paced access to Red Hat online training and video classroom courses
- Content is created by Red Hat experts who build and use Red Hat technology. Training content is directly related to Red Hat certification exams
- Early access to new content
- Be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs in development.
- Cloud-based labs
- Access the same labs as in the classroom for hands-on practice in authentic Red Hat environments, delivered 24x7 on six continents.
- Skill paths
- Map your learning to one of the skills paths inside the platform to develop a strong foundation for a specific skill set.
- E-book downloads
- Download course e-books to continue learning offline.
- The user dashboard provides a summary of course and lab usage to track progress. Management reports are available to provide visibility into team metrics.
- Globally available, translated content
- Access Red Hat’s most popular courses in as many as 11 languages: English, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, and Czech.