TOGAF® Business Architecture: Foundation eLearning
Study TOGAF Business Architecture with the award-winning Enterprise Architecture online training team at Good e-Learning!
The TOGAF Standard is a framework for Enterprise Architecture. It may be used freely for non-commercial use by any organization wishing to develop an Enterprise Architecture for use within that organization.
This Business Architecture Foundation course is based on material from the updated TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition. It covers all the Foundation (Part 1) syllabus topics
Who is this course aimed at?
- Individuals, such as those responsible for business planning, who wish to apply the TOGAF Business Architecture approach in their working environment
- Individuals needing to gain competencies in TOGAF Business Architecture techniques
- Anyone seeking to sit and pass the official TOGAF® Business Architecture Part 1 exam on their first attempt
Syllabus: TOGAF® 10 Business Architecture: Foundation eLearning
- The course is self-paced, so students can structure learning around their own schedules
- Content is divided into easily digestible videos
- Consistent review of topics covered in Comprehension Check questions
- A practice exam and regular knowledge checks help students prepare for the certification exam
- Successful students will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the core TOGAF Business Architecture principles and concepts. This will help them contribute to and support EA teams
- Passing the Foundation (Part 1) exam allows students to move on to the Practitioner (Part 2) examination
- Worried about TOGAF certification costs? This course comes with a FREE exam voucher, and a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply).
- The course is fully accredited by The Open Group
This TOGAF BA Training delivered by Good e-Learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. Informator promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks and IT4IT™ is a registered of The Open Group.