TOGAF® EA Course: Foundation
In the training, you will learn the World's most commonly used enterprise architecture framework. Released in 2022, the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition is the most recent version of this enterprise architecture standard. The course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to achieve the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation certificate.
- More than 120,000 people worldwide have already been certified to the different versions of the TOGAF framework.
- The TOGAF standard is freely available and a free framework for internal company development.
- The TOGAF enterprise architecture framework is used by 80% of the World's 50 largest companies.
- The TOGAF enterprise architecture standard is the basis of the enterprise architecture design method widely used by the Finnish public administration (JHS 179).
- The use of the TOGAF Standard has been proven to reduce the risks and costs of planning the enterprise architecture, as well as to shorten the time required for its planning.
After our TOGAF EA Course: Foundation, you will know the parts, structure and key concepts of the TOGAF Standard and understand the different aspects of the TOGAF 10 framework.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
“TOGAF® EA Course: Foundation” delivered by Tieturi is a course accredited by The Open Group. Informator promotes this course for Tieturi.
The TOGAF 10 Foundation course is suitable for:
- Experts working in IT architecture projects
- Designers who design solutions according to architectures
- Enterprise architects and other professionals who need basic information about the TOGAF standard
- All professionals who want to understand how to systematically develop an organization
Experience of enterprise architecture helps understanding the TOGAF Standard.