TOGAF® EA Course: Practitioner Bridge
Now it is possible for TOGAF® 9 Certified professionals to bridge to the latest version of TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition. With this training course and test, individuals who have qualified as TOGAF 9 Certified can bridge directly to the highest level in the new TOGAF standard, 10th edition.
The TOGAF 9 Certification will not expire, but there will be increasing demand for professionals who can apply the latest version of the standard. The purpose of this bridge option is to enable individuals who are TOGAF 9 Certified to obtain TOGAF EA Practitioner certification in the TOGAF standard, 10th edition. The bridging option exists to recognize the existing investment in TOGAF certification for individuals who have achieved the TOGAF 9 Certified qualification.
The TOGAF EA training organized by Tieturi is accredited by The Open Group.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
Individuals who have achieved the TOGAF 9 Certified qualification, and want to up-dated their knowledge to the new version of TOGAF standard.
Certified individuals will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The key changes in the TOGAF Standard
- The context within which an Enterprise Architecture practitioner must operate
- How to apply the stakeholder management technique
- How to implement the Architecture Vision phase including its applicable techniques
- How to implement the Architecture Development Method (ADM) Phases B, C, and D to develop an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to implement the ADM Phases E, F, and G to implement an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to support the ADM work
You must have TOGAF 9 Certified qualification.
Course content: TOGAF® EA Course: Practitioner Bridge
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Key Changes in the TOGAF Standard
- Module 3: Context for enterprise architecture
- Module 4: Enterprise architecture and the practitioner role
- Module 5: Applying TOGAF concepts in the context for enterprise architecture
- Module 6: Stakeholder management
- Module 7: Phase A, the starting point
- Module 8: Developing the architecture
- Module 9: Implementing the architecture
- Module 10: Supporting the ADM work
TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Bridge Certification Test
After our TOGAF EA Course: Practitioner Bridge training, you can participate in the certification test if you wish. The certification test is included in the price of the course. To complete the test, you will receive a voucher that is valid for 12 months. The voucher works as a payment either in the Pearson VUE test center or in the online test which you take on your own computer.
- The first section of the exam has 10 questions in simple multiple choice format, covering the Bridge Level 1 learning outcomes. Each correct answer scores a single point. Once you complete section 1 you cannot return to it.
- The second section of the exam has 4 complex scenario questions, with gradient scoring. This part is open book and covers the Bridge Level 2 learning outcomes. The correct answer scores 5 points, the second best answer 3 points, the third best answer 1 point. The distracter scores zero points.
- Passing limit: 60% (18 out of 30 points)
- Time: 90 min (60 min + 30 min extra time for non-native English speakers)
We are so confident of the quality of our training that we promise you a free retake of the test, if you don't pass the test (the price of the test when purchased separately is USD 395).
The training material and the certification test are in English. The language of instruction is Finnish or English according to the information next to the course date. The material of our TOGAF® EA Course: Practitioner Bridge course is officially accredited by The Open Group.