TOGAF EA Foundation and Practitioner Program: Bridge
The TOGAF® Standard is the foremost generic framework in the field of Enterprise Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture) and designing capabilities to support it.
This course enables learners who are TOGAF® 9 Certified to obtain TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner certification. It covers the learning points required to take the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Bridge exam, and during the course delegates will be supported in preparing for this. The learning points address the changes that have been made from version 9.
An important new feature of this certification is the inclusion of the “TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies.” This is a collection of eighteen scenario-based questions designed to help learners discuss and apply (in a group context) practitioner concepts. The satisfactory completion of these questions will enable them to earn “The Open Group Certified: Applied TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner” Open Badge to reflect their ability to analyse and apply Enterprise Architecture.
Learners will have demonstrated their knowledge and understanding of
- The key changes in the TOGAF Standard
- The context within which an Enterprise Architecture practitioner must operate
- Enterprise Architecture and the Practitioner Role
- Applying TOGAF Concepts in the context for Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply the stakeholder management technique
- How to implement the Architecture Vision phase including its applicable techniques
- How to implement the Architecture Development Method (ADM) Phases B, C, and D to develop an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to implement the ADM Phases E, F, and G to implement an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to support the ADM work
To sit the exam, learners must be TOGAF® 9 Certified (versions 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2).
- Key changes in the TOGAF Standard
- Introducing the Context
- Enterprise Architecture and the Practitioner role
- Applying TOGAF Concepts in the Context for EA
- Stakeholder Management
- The Architecture Vision
- Architecture Development (ADM Phases B, C, D)
- Implementing the Architecture (ADM Phases E, F, G)
- Supporting the ADM Work
- Section 1: 10 multiple-choice questions in 20 minutes. Closed book.
- Section 2: 4 complex scenario multiple-choice questions in 40 minutes. Open Book.
- Hosted on-line by Pearson VUE either in a centre, or remotely at home or office
- Pass mark is 60% (18/30)