TOGAF (R) EA Foundation and Practitioner Program: Level 1
The TOGAF® Standard is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture) and designing capabilities to support it.
This course looks at the Foundation concepts of the framework (TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition). It covers the learning points required to take the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 1 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this.
Learners will have demonstrated their knowledge and understanding of
- The concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF Standard
- The key terminology of the TOGAF Standard
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM for use
- The techniques available to support application of the ADM
- Applying the ADM, including use of iteration, partitioning, and application in a Digital enterprise
- How Architecture Governance contributes to architecture development
- Architecture content — the outputs produced while executing the ADM
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification.
- Introduction to the Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Introduction to ADM Techniques
- Introduction to Applying the ADM
- Introduction to Architecture Governance
- Architecture Context
TOGAF® EA Foundation and Practitioner Program: Level 2