TOGAF (R) EA Foundation and Practitioner Program: Level 2
The TOGAF® Standard is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture) and designing capabilities to support it.
This course looks at the Practitioner concepts of the TOGAF® framework. It covers the learning points required to take the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 2 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this.
An important new feature of this course is the inclusion of the “TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies”. This is a collection of 18 scenario-based questions designed to help learners discuss and apply (in a group context) practitioner concepts. The satisfactory completion of these questions will enable them to earn “The Open Group Certified: Applied TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner” Open Badge to reflect their ability to analyze and apply Enterprise Architecture.
Learners will have demonstrated their knowledge and understanding of
- The context within which an Enterprise Architecture practitioner must operate
- How to apply the stakeholder management technique
- How to implement the Architecture Vision phase including its applicable techniques
- How to implement the Architecture Development Method (ADM) Phases B, C, and D to develop an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to implement the ADM Phases E, F, and G to implement an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to implement Architecture Change Management
- How to manage architecture requirements
- How to use The Open Group Library
- How to support the ADM work with applicable techniques
- Using architecture levels to organize the Architecture Landscape
- The Architecture Content Framework
To take the exam, learners must have achieved certification for TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation or passed the Part 1 section of the Combined Part 1 and Part 2 examination.
- The context for Enterprise Architecture
- Stakeholder Management
- Phase A Architecture Vision
- Architecture Development (ADM Phases B, C, D)
- Implementing the Architecture (ADM Phases E, F, G, H and Requirements Management)
- Supporting the ADM Work
- 90 Minute 'open book' with 8 Complex scenario-based, multiple-choice questions
- Pass mark is 60% (24/40)
For more information click here.