Advanced Architecting on AWS
- With AWS certification
Learn from AWS experts. Advance your skills and knowledge. Build your future in the AWS cloud.
In this course, you will build on concepts introduced in AWS003 Architecting on AWS. You will learn how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on the AWS platform.
AWS Certification validates cloud expertise to help professionals highlight in-demand skills and organizations build effective, innovative teams for cloud initiatives using AWS.
The course fee includes one attempt to the exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional level) as Online Proctored Exam.
AWS Official Digital
This course is intended for:
Individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
Architecting on AWS
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification
Innehåll: Advanced Architecting on AWS
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect an on-premises datacenter to the AWS Cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from an on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest and data in transit
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.