Architecting on AWS
Learn from AWS experts. Advance your skills and knowledge. Build your future in the AWS cloud.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
You will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS.
You will also examine case studies that show how AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. You will build and explore a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on activity.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
AWS Certification validates cloud expertise to help professionals highlight in-demand skills and organizations build effective, innovative teams for cloud initiatives using AWS.
This course is intended for:
Solutions architect, Solution design engineers and anyone who wants to learn how to design applications and systems on AWS.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Content of Architecting on AWS
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions