Developing on AWS
Learn from AWS experts. Advance your skills and knowledge. Build your future in the AWS cloud.
In this course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications.
We will explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips
AWS Certification validates cloud expertise to help professionals highlight in-demand skills and organizations build effective, innovative teams for cloud initiatives using AWS.
This course is intended for:
Intermediate-level software developers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
Content of Developing on AWS
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Improve application stability by using Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront
- Deploy applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation